I work flexibly and tailor my sessions to suit each individual, providing guidance and support based on what I learnt when I was in your position. I am located in Melbourne, Australia and work with local students in person where possible, or work remotely with interstate and international students.
Topics we cover may include:
- in-studio goal setting
- maximising you training and complimenting it with additional support (eg. pilates)
- understanding the pre-professional and professional ballet industry
- audition guidance - where to approach, how to go about it
- CV writing
- CV photo shoots and video sessions
- preparing for an audition
- making initial contact with schools or companies
- getting private auditions
- scheduling your auditions
- tailoring your look for each audition
- organising an audition tour
In addition, I provide private classical ballet assessment and coaching sessions.
It can be helpful to work with someone who doesn't know your strengths and weaknesses like your teacher does. I offer assessment sessions where we sit down together and talk about where you think you excel, and where you think your weaknesses are. After an informal assessment of your classwork, I can provide feedback about where I think you are at, and we can see whether this aligns with your own perspective. Should you wish to work further with me in studio, I offer private coaching sessions on request.